In the 2021 community survey, which used Limesurvey as the platform, respondents came from 121 countries.[1] The countries with apparent access to Limesurvey included China (24 respondents out of those who included demographic data), Iran (16), Somalia (2), and South Sudan (2).

cheers,
apm

[1] https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/File:2021_OSMF_survey_country_respondents.ods

Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2023 23:16:05 +0100
From: Andy Townsend<ajt1...@gmail.com>
To:talk@openstreetmap.org
Subject: Re: [OSM-talk] Survey about OSM communication behaviors

On 28/04/2023 22:50, Allan Mustard wrote:
Rather than criticize the CWG for using Google because certain people
are restricted by their governments from using Google services, it
would be more useful to suggest alternatives that might work in those
countries.
Mikel already mentioned that OSMF had used Limesurvey earlier; that was
also what the DWG used when we last ran a survey a while back, and what
the organisers of this survey have suggested they will use it too (in
various of the other channels that it has been announced).? I don't have
up to date info on where that might be blocked, but at least a couple of
the channels in which this survey has been announced have contributors
who may have more up to date info on whether something is reachable or
not - from both of the countries you mentioned.**

Best Regards,

Andy

** I'm not being more specific because I don't want to advertise an
activity that might be "frowned upon" in a particular country, or which
particular OSM channel people doing that might be found in.