On Sun, Apr 30, 2023 at 4:58 PM Courtney <courtney.william...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Here, too, we gave quite a bit of careful thought to the decision. We felt
> that if we did not disclose that we were on the CWG, that it might be seen
> by some as a lapse of transparency.

It is good that you disclosed your affiliations.  However, you also need to
make it abundantly clear that this project is not part of your work for the
CWG (and for those of you employed by TomTom, not part of your employment).
Otherwise, you are potentially misleading people to believe, as I did, that
this was an official CWG survey.  I am assuming that you had the best of
intentions and that you were not trying to mislead anyone.

As Frederick pointed out, members of some other working groups seem to do a
very good job of making it clear as to whether they are speaking as part of
a WG or as an individual.

Mike