Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2023 16:03:49 +0100
From: Andy Townsend<ajt1...@gmail.com>
To: S?ren Reinecke<valin...@gmx.net>
Cc:talk@openstreetmap.org
Subject: Re: [OSM-talk] Survey about OSM communication behaviors

On 28/04/2023 15:47, S?ren Reinecke wrote:
So please stop complaining about when someone does not share your ideologic
attitude. And wanting to use OSS only is a ideology.
In this case, it's not just my view, it's the view of the OSMF board:

https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Commitment_to_Open_Communication_Channels

I have nothing against Google per se (casual observers will note that
I'm posting this from a Gmail address), but we have to allow everyone to
access a survey like this - including those people who are restricted by
their government from using services such as Google's.

In this case privacy is not even a concern. So please stop polluting email
threads with unnecessary replies.
😄

Best Regards,

Andy