MAU,

Saturday, April 21, 2012, 3:47:40 AM, you wrote:

>> Thanks MAU for your suggestions!

M> You owe me a beer ;-)

Next time you're going to be on Florida's Space Coast
let me know and I'll take care of you!

Sadly, I installed the 5.1.0.4 update and, once again,
everything has reverted to the broken/missing state (as
is the RMB list in the address fields.)  I guess I get
to fix this every single time I install a new version.

Since I seem to be the only one having this issue, I
must once again ask what could be unique about my system
that is upsetting this particular function...and what
other things [that I don't use much or at all] are also
being "broken" every time I upgrade?

Getting an answer to this question just might help resolve
other issues as well...

--
Steven Vallière | tb 5.1.0.4 | mailto:the...@e-visions.com