MAU,

M> ...I have found a "trick" that makes it work. At least it does
M> for me...

Your "trick" worked for me, too.  The restart was critical.
I looked before restarting and the "Create a New Message"
drop list had reverted to only "Quick Template" after I
added the single address, but the RMB menu was correct
instead of being empty (as it was BEFORE I added the single
address.)

After restarting TB! both address lists are populated as I
think they should be.  THANKS!

--
Steven Vallière | tb 5.1.6.1 | mailto:the...@e-visions.com