Steven,

Monday, April 23, 2012, 8:09:51 AM, you wrote:

SPV> Sadly, I installed the 5.1.0.4 update and, once again,
SPV> everything has reverted to the broken/missing state (as
SPV> is the RMB list in the address fields.)  I guess I get
SPV> to fix this every single time I install a new version.

I just finished unchecking and rechecking all of the
necessary items in the address book group properties
but have NOT yet restarted TheBat! and, so far, the
"Create a New Message" drop-list is still empty, BUT
for the first time in many YEARS, the RMB list in the
address fields now shows the list of groups with the
selected addresses at the next level *AND* the normal
cut, past, copy, etc!  Previously, when the RMB list
is visible at all, it shows every favourite I have
selected at the top level, without any group hierarchy.

I'm going to save this as a draft, restart TheBat! and
let you know what the menus look like after the restart,
too...

OK.  After restarting, both the "Create a New Message"
drop-list *AND* the RMB pop-up list in the address fields
show the SAME MENU!  I haven't seen that for at LEAST
FIVE years.  Now, if it will only continue working when
I install the inevitable next release.  And the one after
that.  And...

--
Steven Vallière | tb 5.1.0.4 | mailto:the...@e-visions.com