Hello Rick,

>> I am seeing that problem with this release too - I have several
>> groups checked to show in the drop down, and they are not showing
>
> And ... after installing the new MSI files, the drop down list is FIXED (???)

No, I've been playing around and it is not fixed. The thing is that I
can't find a pattern on when and why if fails, but I think that, just by
coincidence, I have found a "trick" that makes it work. At least it does
for me.

In the Properties of the AB Groups you want to show  in the drop-down
list and RMB menu, select the option "Add items to Instant Address
pop-up". Then, select a single address that is NOT in any of those
groups and mark as Favourite. Re-start TB and both the drop-down list
and RMB menu will display the desired groups and the single address
below them. As I say, this is so far working for me. Might be worth to
try.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v5.1.6.1 on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 3
My photos at: http://www.Rancho-K.com
My photoblog: http://mau.aminus3.com