Hello Stefan,

> I'm afraid, you do not understand what plain text is - it's just a
> raw text with no formatting hints other than characters with
> variable widths and line breaks. Tabs have no meaning for plain text
> with variable width characters because there is no way to define tab
> stops. Paragraph indents and margins cannot be defined for plain
> text either. If you want to use all this typography stuff in email,
> you have to use HTML at least, otherwise nobody can guarantee that
> your peers won't cry their eyes out trying to figure out what you
> write and why did you use such strange spacing between words...

You  are  right.  But  the  confusion may come from the fact that when
opening the Editor the _Message format_ may be:
     Plain Text (MicroED)
     Plain Text (Windows)
     HTML/Plain Text
     HTML only

And  we  may  tend to think that all formatting options in MicroED are
those  of  Plain  Text. But no, they are *MicroED options*, like Smart
Tabs, Auto indent, etc.

Miguel A. Urech (Zarzalejo (Madrid) - Spain)
Using The Bat!  Version 9.2.2.9 (BETA) (64-bit) on Windows 10.0  18363

'Using TBBETA' information: