Hello Mark!

On Friday, February 25, 2005, 9:30 AM, you wrote:

Mark> And at the end of another day of nice driving in their beloved
Mark> old car, all went to sleep in their bed.
Mark> Not without opening the doors of their car of course!  :-)

LOL But! As was pointed out in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
if the capability is there, someone outside can "force" you to roll
down the window. All the same, an apt analogy, Mark.

Paul>> At least with a large attachment I can choose to download it.
Paul>> With HTML messages I have no choice if I need to know the
Paul>> content and I make myself vulnerable in the process.

Well said, Paul. I'm with you and Tony on this issue.

Mary
The Bat 3.0.2.10 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.0.9.1 Deep Alpha | 'Using TBBETA' information: