Hello 9Val,

  A reminder of what 9Val on TBBETA typed on:
  03 May 2005 at 23:49:47 GMT +0200

9> Incorrect  comparision.

 It's a perfect analogy. If I built a shoddy house people would lose
 confidence in my ability to build houses and buy them from elsewhere. If
 you release a shoddy software program to the public full of bugs people
 will lose confidence in you and go buy Eudora or continue with Outlook
 Express.

 I'm not talking from my point of view, I signed up voluntarily to test
 shoddy software as did everyone on this list and I expect it to be full of
 holes. I also expect my time and opinion to have a certain amount of value
 and not be totally ignored. Many people on here have reported what for
 them are show stopper glitches, a great many of which have been ignored
 and never fixed even though they are long standing issues.

9> I think only 5-10 users from this list can make real conclusions about
9> team members reputation.

 I'm not trying to make any conclusions about reputations, I'm just
 suggesting ways you can save or improve them.

--
Tony.
Using The Bat! v3.5 Return RC1 Windows XP Home SP2

     :gentoo:
   www.gentoo.org

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: