--On 10/10/2005 19:56 +0100 Tony wrote:
I still get the no loaded error for 75% of posts I try to open. Do all
IMAP
users have to reboot in between virtually every message just to get them
to display? I'm getting pretty depressed with this

Welcome back to the only actively-developed mailer where IMAP performance and stability seems to be regressing. If you're depressed now wait until Ritlabs springs an upgrade charge on to you; it can't be far away!

--
Clive Taylor

Current beta is 3.61.11 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: