Hello Marek,

Monday, June 8, 2009, 11:55:39 PM, you wrote:
> seems "You" care about IMAP only, but for example our customers requested

> version without problem with DEP detection under Windows 2008 Server,

 ROTFL. Can you honestly say how many of your (pl.) customers have
 requested this particular feature (which, BTW, is not a feature but a
 fix for a bug mostly likely caused by Ritlabs themselves with their
 braindead antipiracy protection scheme -- most DEP errors are related
 to either naive protection schemes or very lousy coding)?

 Robert Tomanek                        mailto:tbb...@mail.robert.tomanek.org