On Monday, June 8, 2009, 23:55:39, Marek Mikus wrote:

> seems "You" care about IMAP only, but for example our customers requested
> version without problem with DEP detection under Windows 2008 Server,

What's the point of DEP detection at all? And if TB works fine with
DEP, why doesn't it set it to be always enabled, regardless of system
settings (Vista, Server 2008 and Windows 7 support this through a flag
in the executable header)?

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >

[ The Bat! 4.2.4 on Windows 7 6.1.7100. ]

Actually, it only SEEMS as though you mustn't be deceived by appearances.
       -- The Obvious Law