Hello Steve & all fellow TBUDL members,

Friday, January 07, 2000, 12:52:50 PM, Steve wrote:

SL> The two paradigms, "personalities" and separate accounts,
SL> combined, has never been done. How is that not a different
SL> paradigm?

*Now* I see what the problem is. You are conceiving this in a
different way, and imagining that the issue is more complicated than
it really is. By incorporating an optional accounts column, all you're
doing is changing the visualization of the message. The message IS
linked to an account. You are just seeing it in a different place,
much as what occurs when you do a message search or maximize a
message. When *replying* to a message, the choice is already there to
send from the receiving account or change active accounts; there
the problem is that nothing indicating the active account is in sight,
nor is the mechanism for changing it.

I hope you see that what's missing is a minor issue of convenience,
only; it's just a matter of putting some finishing touches on TB, and
making it easier to handle. Both filter managers and ticker managers
are needed, also.

DH