On Sun, 9 Jan 2000 22:06:32 +0300, Alexander V. Kiselev wrote:

[..snip..]

> Just look what he says: he calls "virtual folders" idea "personalities paradigm".
> He doesn't even care to think it over! He never saw DOS navigator with its
> Temp panel, he never saw FAR that utilises the same idea (that is, you can
> launch a special panel, which works as follows: it shows the files from different
> directories all in one place, where you are able to deal with them all: when
> you, for example, delete one of them, the actual file in it's folder gets deleted
> and so on... As all the people who have ever used this feature used to be
> *very* happy with it, I'd say it's proved useful). He still calls it "personalities
> paradigm"! *What* personalities have he seen in FAR or DN??? Well, if you
> *really* want, try to convince him, but proceed on your own risk:-)

*Allie nudges Steve*

        The concept is quite easily understood with the application of
some basic common sense. :))

Megallan Explorer here, my file manager, supports virtual folders as well.

--
-=Allie=-                      |     Using The Bat! v1.38e
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]       |     Windows NT 4.0 (Service Pack 6)

   [ Matrimony isn't a word, it's a sentence. ]
____