Sunday, January 09, 2000, 10:09:04 PM, tracer wrote:
> You mean in the BAT???
> I thought they just added regex?

    They did.  I am stating what would be nice for them to implement using
regex.

> Yes, but is it for the average user easier then just adding filters??

    Pardon my thoughts but screw the average user.  The average user is still
using AOL's message client, is still working with Lookout! or Netscape and has
never nor will ever look at alternative clients in the near future.

    Furthermore I'm darn tired of people trotting out the "will it work for
the average user?"  Guess what, what is there *NOW* works for the average
user.  I am not an average user, I am a power user and I'm sick of having to
deal with programs made for the mediocre "good enough for the masses" approach
when there is so much more that can be done.

> And will your setup do something I want to do, ie dump mail which has
> sender=receiver etc?
> I have some more spam left to get rid off!

    Well, if you used my spam system that wouldn't be a problem since that
would already be caught.