On Sunday, January 09, 2000, 8:53:41 AM, Steve Lamb wrote:

> Sunday, January 09, 2000, 8:39:11 AM, dMb wrote:

>> Once you've filtered all your mailing list messages into a
>> folder/account, do you then filter them again into separate
>> subfolders, one for each list?

>     Yes.  Mailing list, subfolder for each mailing list.

Steve, what is the theory/purpose behind filtering all Mailing List mail
to one main Folder, and then re-filtering from there to your various other
List-specific Folders... that filtering those mails to various folders
from the Inbox wouldn't serve? Seems to me like a redundant step, but I'm
sure I'm missing something here. Perhaps you have all mail coming to your
Inbox, and then are manually filtering from there?

I'm on 8 relatively high volume Mailing Lists, and I don't seem to have
any trouble filtering directly from the Inbox into each Mailing
List-specific Folder I've set-up.

Nick

---
-=Nick Andriash=-