On Sunday, January 09, 2000, 11:48:21 AM, Allie Martin wrote:

> That's how I did it before but I have since changed since I usually check
> my mail often enough that the chaos of 500 messages in a central location
> doesn't greet me. :))

:o)  When I'm home all day, I stay on top of the situation very well, but
I work 11 hour shifts, and when I get home, I will have, depending on the
day, approximately 200-500 messages waiting to be read. The way I have
things set up, work nicely for me, and if I was getting fewer messages, I
might look at the concept of one Mailing List Folder... then re-filter
read messages from there. I might even give that a try on a couple of
Mailing Lists I have light traffic on, and see how it works for me.

Off to work now... thanks for replying Allie.

Nick

---
-=Nick Andriash=-
MailTo:[EMAIL PROTECTED]