Hi there!

On 11 Feb 00, at 0:34, Syafril Hermansyah wrote
    about "Re: The Bat! - suggestions : Priority level":

> I    just   check   Eudora   Light   3.05,   you   right  it has 5 level
> and  can change the tag; Netscape 4.71 5-level (can change the tag), and
> Pegasus 3.12b only 2-level but have coloring and annotation (I like it).

Note, that the priority of the incoming message *cannot* be changed in
Pegasus. It just highlights the urgent messages with red and sorts them to the
top of the folder. As for the "annotations" feature you've cited, it has nothing to
do with the priority. It's really handy, but it doesn't mean that you change the
message in any way. It's just "attaching" a small bit of your comments to the
message and marking message in the folder as being annotated. It does NOT
physically change the message being annotated, BTW.

Anyway, I do support Steve's arguments here: you should NOT change the
priority of the messages that are sent to you. OTOH, colour highlighting etc.
proves to be really useful.

--
SY, Alex
(St.Petersburg, Russia)

---
PGP public keys on keyservers:
0xA2194BF9 (RSA);   0x214135A2 (DH/DSS)
fingerprints:
F222 4AEF EC9F 5FA6  7515 910A 2429 9CB1 (RSA)
A677 81C9 48CF 16D1 B589  9D33 E7D5 675F 2141 35A2 (DH/DSS)
---