Hello Steve Lamb,

On Friday, February 11, 2000 at 09:48:16 GMT -0800 (which was 11/02/2000
0:48 GMT +0700 my Local Time) you told to the list:

SL>>> You later bounce it to someone else and they get the impression that
SL>>> the  original  author  placed an importance greater, or lesser, than
SL>>> what they actually did.

SL> I  will  continue  to  C&P  that  block of text until you understand
SL> exactly it is that was said.

Seems    I   don't   really   understand   what's   the  meaning of your
words,  can  you explain more bit details, an example will appreciate to
give me better understanding you.

>> Any   complaint   from  Eudora/Netscape/Pegasus/Outlook200  about  this
>> "feature" yet ?

SL> This is TB!, not Eudora/Netscape/Pegasus/Outlook2000. If I wanted to
SL> use  one  of  those  abominations  I would do so. Please kindly STOP
SL> trying to make TB! into its flawed competitors.

I  just  pointing  out,  most  people  out  there  acceptable with this,
eventhough  I  don't  know their reason. Perhaps some of them don't like
this, not use it, but the others need it.

--
- Syafril -
Name    : Syafril Hermansyah     | Company : Duta Integrasi Pratama

Using The Bat! 1.41 Beta/3 under Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195

Created : Friday, February 11, 2000, 9:56:05