Hello Alexander V. Kiselev,

On Friday, February 11, 2000 at 22:59:42 GMT +0300 (which was 11/02/2000
2:59 GMT +0700 my Local Time) you told to the list:

>> I    just   check   Eudora   Light   3.05,   you   right  it has 5 level
>> and  can change the tag; Netscape 4.71 5-level (can change the tag), and
>> Pegasus 3.12b only 2-level but have coloring and annotation (I like it).

AVK> Note, that the priority of the incoming message *cannot* be changed
AVK> in  Pegasus.  It  just  highlights the urgent messages with red and
AVK> sorts  them  to  the  top  of  the folder.

I just trying (again), it can; if we select any message then right click
we can change the status from  message properties.

AVK> As for the "annotations" feature you've cited, it has nothing to do
AVK> with  the priority. It's really handy, but it doesn't mean that you
AVK> change the message in any way. It's just "attaching" a small bit of
AVK> your  comments  to the message and marking message in the folder as
AVK> being  annotated.  It  does NOT physically change the message being
AVK> annotated, BTW.

Correct.

AVK> Anyway,  I do support Steve's arguments here: you should NOT change
AVK> the  priority  of  the  messages that are sent to you. OTOH, colour
AVK> highlighting etc. proves to be really useful.

I  am still don't really understand the impact of change the priorities,
even color highlighting (or using tag/icon) acceptable for me (this more
than I expected though).

--
- Syafril -
Name    : Syafril Hermansyah     | Company : Duta Integrasi Pratama

Using The Bat! 1.41 Beta/3 under Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195

Created : Friday, February 11, 2000, 9:50:13