Hello Steve Lamb,

On Friday, February 11, 2000 at 19:37:29 GMT -0800 (which was 11/02/2000
10:37 GMT +0700 my Local Time) you told to the list:

>> Seems I don't really understand what's the meaning of your words, can you
>> explain more bit details, an example will appreciate to give me better
>> understanding you.

SL> The  president  of  the company emails you about a random musing. He
SL> sets  it low priority. Because it is the prez you mark it as high to
SL> remember  to reply with your thoughts. In the course of your day you
SL> mention  it to a coworker and he wants to see the exact text to help
SL> you brainstorm. You bounce it to him. He sees that it is marked high
SL> and  might  think  the prez feels it was important when he, in fact,
SL> did not.

SL>     Moral:  Don't munge data.

Ah I see now, thanks and agree.

So coloring or using tag/flag it's OK ?(such as flag of Park message can
use  selectable flag/tag is acceptable, due not munge the data, and only
for our personal use).

--
- Syafril -
Name    : Syafril Hermansyah     | Company : Duta Integrasi Pratama

Using The Bat! 1.41 Beta/3 under Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195

Created : Friday, February 11, 2000, 10:56:29