Sunday, February 13, 2000

Hi folks,

The scenario:

    I get a new message which is directly filtered to assigned folder. OK

    After all other messages are received I click on that folder icon. OK

    The  message  highlighted / viewed is the last viewed message from some
    earlier  session,  and  _not_  the  newest  one just arrived. Not OK, I
    guess.

Why  is  this  happening  and am I missing some configurable option/setting
here?

--

Kind regards,
Homesick Mac

Homesick Mac

My  system:  Celeron  433 , 64 MB RAM, S Trio graphics, 10 GB HD Windows 98
second  edition or Litestep In the background I've got: PC-Cillin 6.07, Ram
Page ( no more Zip Magic 2000 )