On Sun, Feb 13, 2000 at 04:35:35PM +0900, John De Hoog wrote:
>    I don't need your sympathy, let alone your "when while little
>    pricks" blathering, but I am asking for an option that's available
>    on many more mail clients than I care to mention and should be
>    available on The Bat!

    Maybe in your own little dillusional world, not reality, boy.  If we all
had our own little pet options in the client so we could eliminate a keystroke
here and a keystroke there then the damned client would be psychic, wouldn't
it.  THAT IS AN INOBTAINABLE GOAL.  If your fingers are so cramped, go
elsewhere where whining pricks like yourselve can bitch and moan to one
another about how the software doesn't suck you off quite the right way.