Hello Steve,

You are a true asshole, aren't you. I, for one, agree with John - it's
very annoying to have my e-mail program not automatically show new
e-mail messages to me. I have my new e-mail set to stay new until I
actually select it as having been read - I much prefer it since I will
almost always read the e-mail immediately but generally won't respond
to it until later.

Every other e-mail program I have used has the option of automatically
showing the new messages. While this shortcoming in the Bat isn't
enough to make me stop using it, I do wish it would be corrected.

So just lighten up. Other people's opinions do matter, and the
universe does not revolve around Steve Lamb, no matter what you may
think about it.

--
Jason Ellis, CEO
Hosting Solutions, Inc.