Steve Lamb wrote...

SL>  One whole keystroke.  I feel for you, really.  NOT.

    Yeah, thanks for thinking of me, pal. I guess you are the one who
    gets to make all the interface decisions for all the rest of us,
    eh?  Nice attitude.

    I'm telling you that The Bat! has a problem when it comes to
    keyboard navigation to new articles. If you don't see this, then
    maybe the developers will open their eyes to it, at least.

--
Yours,
 John De Hoog, Tokyo