Steve Lamb wrote...

SL> However, when while little pricks decide to say
SL> that *ONE* keystroke is too much trouble, especially on logical behavior, I
SL> have *NO* sympathy for them at all.

   I don't need your sympathy, let alone your "when while little
   pricks" blathering, but I am asking for an option that's available
   on many more mail clients than I care to mention and should be
   available on The Bat!

   (I thought your roughing up of another poster the other day was
   just a bad hair day, but I see your attitude problems extend even
   further. Lighten up, dude; it's just a piece of software.)

--
Yours,
 John De Hoog, Tokyo