In Reference to "Why not highlighting the newest message in the folder ?" From Steve
Lamb:

>>    The Agent way, that's the one built on a huge consensus, with years
>>    of feedback, and yet with flexibility to allow for a wide variety
>>    of approaches. Why is it necessary to reinvent the wheel with each
>>    new program that comes along?

SL>     If that is the case, why does Agent suck as a newsreader?

 Ah, here's one I can answer.... the same reason Rap and Country music
sucks.  Different strokes for different folks...  One man's trash is
another man's treasure... The same reason boxed wine exists... If we
all had the same tastes we'd all be driving the same car, married to
the same woman, trying to get to the same restaurant. How bad would
that be?!?

--
- Nick

Nick Danger's Complimentary Curse <(©¿©)>:
May 50,000 inbred infomercial hosts denounce imperialism on your birthday.

Using The Bat! 1.39
 under Windows 98 4.10 Build
1998