Hello Tom,

On  Monday, February 14, 2000  at  14:47:45 GMT -0800 (which was 2:47 PM
where I live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] typed:

> AAAHHH!!!  WHY DO PEOPLE INSIST ON SAYING THESE THINGS!

 As always with e-mail, sarcasm didn't work.  Sigh.

JA>> Personally I prefer using the regular search more, so I wouldn't
JA>> mind if the Quick Search feature went the way of the dinosaur. But
JA>> as you and others have pointed out, it is a useful feature for
JA>> some.

> It would still be useful (well, I guess I'm assuming that it can be
> made to work <g>), and how much less irritating for EVERYONE that it
> wasn't popping up in all of these times when it was absoulutely NOT
> wanted?

 Agreed.  How often does it really pop up if you don't want to use it?
 I'm just thinking of my own use, and because of the implementation, I
 never use any keys without modifiers.  So Quick Search doesn't pop up.

--
Thanks for writing
 Januk

 Using The Bat! 1.39