On Monday, September 18, 2000, 5:27:46 PM, Karin wrote:

> I thought as much. But in that case, I fall back upon my original
> question: what are flags for (esp. if you can colour code a
> message that you want to cry out to you).

I guess you've never wanted to subject a message to two different
color. Both are for you to make some messages standing out, and
their applications are only limited by your imagination. Personally,
I use the flag for messages I want to mark temporarily, and save
color groups for more permanent purposes, for it's easier to
tag/untag a message with a single mouse click.

E.g., in active mailing lists like TBUDL/TBBETA, I usually flag
messages on which I may want to follow up later--after I've finished
reading all new messages. In most cases, this practice let me avoid
repeating questions others have answered, offering duplicate
answers, and beating up on dead horses.

Ming-Li

The Bat! 1.47 Beta/3 | Win2k SP1