Hello Ming-Li,

On  Monday, September 18, 2000  at  22:46:07 GMT -0700 (which was 10:46 PM
where I live) witnesses say Ming-Li typed:

> I think the Colour Group editing dialogue box only allows you to
> choose a font script, but not the font. TB takes the font from a
> Windows system appearance setting. If I remember correctly, someone
> suggested it's the "Icon" font.

Check again.  The font setting is global for all colour groups.  You
can find it on the main dialogue box for the colour groups (the one
where all the colour groups are listed.)  :)

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

 Using The Bat! 1.47 Beta/3