On Monday, September 25, 2000, 9:32:56 AM, Susanne wrote:

> I did all the above, but it didn't help.

Well, then something is not right in that particular filter. You may
post exactly how you set it up (including all the rule sets,
actions, options, and advanced conditions). BTW, you do know that
conditions set in a rule set are linked by "AND", not "OR", don't
you?

> I guess I'll just have to move the messages manually.

That always works, of course, :) if you insist.

Ming-Li

The Bat! 1.47 Beta/5 | Win2k SP1