Hello Marck,

          Included in your email stamped Tuesday, September 26,
          2000, 15:24 re: changing source folder (for
          filtering) you wrote:

Marck> A "kludge" as TB calls it is an RFC822 header. These are
Marck> the lines of data that precede the message text which allow
Marck> the message to be correctly routed using SMTP from origin
Marck> to destination and back. These include (and are not limited
Marck> to) "From:", "To:", "Reply-To:", "Date:", "Subject:" and
Marck> many others. To view the "kludges" in this message, use the
Marck> Ctrl-Shift-K toggle key in the message viewer.

          Jan's response: From your response I have 2 questions:

          1. Then the most accurate way to filter on from, date,
          etc is thru kludges.  Is this correct?

          2. How do I insert accurate sender's time in 24hr format
          in a macro? I changed the above manually. Do I get that
          from kludges also?

          Many thanks.

--
Regards,