Hello Marck,

  A reminder of what Marck ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) typed on:
  26 September 2000 at 10:51:16 GMT +0100

MDP> ... except when it grabs both cross-posts from TBUDL and TBOT and puts
MDP> them  in the same folder

  I can honestly say that that has never happened to me. They have always
  been filtered correctly to their respective folders. Even when I had
  them both set up on the same ISP.

  I'm using a different ISP for TBOT at the moment so I don't suppose it
  matters, but I'll change it on your advice in case I switch back.

Best regards,                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
            Tony.

 Using The Bat! 1.46d S/N A27A5E65
 Windows 98 ME 4.90 Build 3000

 Key: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=PGPkeyrequest