Hi Januk (Test),

  On Tuesday, January 02, 2001 18:36:37 -0800 you wrote the
  following in regards to "TB! v1.48f - ABxxxPPP problem":

JA> Do you have any AB templates at the group level? I'm not sure
JA> how you've organised your AB, so this is a bit of a wild guess.

  Yes. In group properties I found a blank reply template but the
  "Use group-specific template for replies" was checked off. What
  puzzles me is why I would check a blank template for use.

  I changed your handle to "Januk (Test) so you can see this is now
  working so perhaps this was causing the conflict.

JA> Account 1 in TB could refer to your main mail account on server A
JA> Account 2 refers to server B
JA> Account 3 refers to server C

  Actually I have Accounts 1-2-3 using the same SMTP server but
  their own pop servers. While it is certainly possible that my
  focus was in a different account, it is highly unlikely & I think
  I would have noticed because the templates are pure default & very
  different from what I use.

  I was also trying to use the line
  "%ABofromHANDLE='%ABofromFIRSTNAME="%OFROMFNAME"'" as a quotestyle
  but that didn't quite work so I settled on %QUOTESTYLE="I"

  What is TB!'s precedence when it comes to macros. How does TB!
  look @ account, folder, address book, group, AB entry when it
  comes to QT or macros. Where does TB! look for it's info.

  Many, many thanks for working thru this problem with me, Januk.

--
Jan Rifkinson
Ridgefield, CT USA