>OR> None  of  the  Belgium  ISP's however support relaying. I get
>OR> 'Relaying Denied' messages if I try. which brings me to problem

>Obtain an old pc. E.g. a P90. Install a *nix/*BSD on it and use it as a
>smtp server. This solution works very well if your ISP has a dodgy
>mail server (e.g. Lineone). When I'm on the internet in Linux I use
>sendmail and have no need for a smtp server.

And if I had a 24/24 line to the internet, I'd get my own domain
registered, set up my own server(s) over here and get ALL of my
internet problems finally finished, alas this is not the case, and I
really don't see how you would install an SMTP server on a non
dedicated line.
24/24 lines with a fixed IP are however still too expensive for my
budget, I can't afford to hand over about 1000 Euro each month.

I am currently FORCED to use multiple ISP's because none of them can
solve all of my needs at an affordable price.

The real problem is that depending on where I am, I will dial in to
different ISP's.  Setting the same "SMTP" server in all the accounts
would require me to change all of them each time I connect from
another location, which happens at least 3 times dayly. <sigh>