Hello Olivier,

OR> I have at current not found an SMTP server which I can access, from
OR> wherever I connected from (i.e. whatever ISP's I'm using). and send
OR> the mails through with any of 20 or so different "FROM" addresses
OR> (which include several different domains, most of which are ".be"
OR> domains).
OR> If you know of any, It'd probably solve most of my problems.

Quick and short from what I've read you might try centralinfo.net.
There you can host your domain, website, pop and smtp mail from any
location or web access.  Price is cheap enough at $8.00 US per month
for a long list of services and disk space.  The only draw-back I've
seen is a curious person could see your domain is on a uslive.net
virtual server in the header (see mine). I find this trivial do to the
great customer support
the give.

Good luck

 George                   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Thawte authorized WOT Notary  * ICQ: 122492 *

A waist is a terrible thing to mind.

Finger: [EMAIL PROTECTED] for keys