On Fri, 12 Jan 2001 20:06:27 -0800, you wrote:

>Quick and short from what I've read you might try centralinfo.net.
>There you can host your domain, website, pop and smtp mail from any
>location or web access.  Price is cheap enough at $8.00 US per month
>for a long list of services and disk space.  The only draw-back I've
>seen is a curious person could see your domain is on a uslive.net
>virtual server in the header (see mine). I find this trivial do to the
>great customer support the give.
They're ALL cheap enough at offering certain services, and some are
cheap at service a but expensive at service b.  With other ISP it's
just the other way around.  This is why I'm currently using 6 ISP's to
get everything I need done.  Most can't offer EVERYTHING I need, and
of the few that do, they simply charge too much for the whole package
of services I need.  What I REALLY need, is my own dedicated server,
but I can't afford the cost of a dedicated SDSL or T1 or comparable
speed link.  So we have a server hosting at one location (contract
stating which services we can run, so can't put an SMTP there), and
web sites at another ISP, and ... )