Hi Olivier

I'm not sure if this will work, but it seems to be working fine for me. Go
to mailandnews.com and set up an account with them (it's free). Now go into
TB and set up your SMTP server to mailandnews.com. Then select
"Authentication", tick "Perform SMTP Authentication" and "Use specific
settings". Enter your userid and password for mailandnews.com, and you
should be able to send emails (no matter where you are logged in from). I
don't know if this is "supposed" to work, but it does. Perhaps they've left
it open by mistake, or perhaps it's permissible since you have an account
there. I suspect lots of the other free web based providers are the same. It
may not be super quick (certainly not as quick as using your ISP's SMTP
server), but it may resolve the problem.

Good luck
Austin