Hello!

As an answer for Your letter, I would like to write:

>> There is nothing like finished program, so You want us think, that every
>> program is a trial verion? Cute! ;)))
> He is kinda right though, every program that's shipped out has
> minor or major bugs that lurk in the dark just waiting to bite,
> the only diff is that the shipped out program contains much
> lesser bugs then betas.

But tirl is something _really_ different, that's what i meant. I know,
that bugs are always ard everywhere...

>> BTW: I think, that the letter a-z is a bugfix. I just couldn't
>> understand, why RIT didn't do any patch program. So I've checked
>> differences between 1.52c and 1.52e. Exe length is equal, so it's highly
>> posible, that only some value passed to some object was changed. I was
>> wrong! The Bat! weights about 3.7 mb, and 1.5 mb changed, co patch would
>> be not very lighter.
>> And thats why I download every single version.
> Hmm... the problem of a little patch app was debated here, in
> fact I think I started it :)
> hmm lemme se 1/3 dl time, that would mean for me 5 mins instead
> of 15, I _can_ se an obvious advantage.

Well I'll try to make 1.52d->f patch and see what is the weight save,
ok? I know, that that's a _big_ difference, but can't You use some
mirror? I live in POland and using Unofficial Polish The Bat site.
(http://thebat.kappa.com.pl)

> Then again, at least at this point Open Source is very similar
> with the M$ world. Open S. programmers do not build patches,
> they just make them available for program sources and the users
> can rebuild the programs themselves...

Well, I don't understand what You mean. The Bat! is not OS. I'm a little
confused...

Best Regards
IronHand
--
nIck: IronHand of CruX     /GCS d-(++) s:- a18 C++ UL++++ P+++ L++@ E\
maIl:                     { W+++ N+ o? K? w+++ !O M V? PS+ PE- Y PGP- }