Hello!

As an answer for Your letter, I would like to write:

I>> Well, I don't understand what You mean. The Bat! is not OS. I'm a
I>> little confused...

> TB! isn't an OS but it *is* a program like an OS :-). In an Open Source
> world every program is available in it's sources; there are no
> differencies between OSes and apllications.

It is not! Open source program is OS because in most causes author wants
Everybody to look in code and help him posting bugs with fixes ;)))

Best Regards
IronHand
--
nIck: IronHand of CruX     /GCS d-(++) s:- a18 C++ UL++++ P+++ L++@ E\
maIl:                     { W+++ N+ o? K? w+++ !O M V? PS+ PE- Y PGP- }