Hi All,

On  Tue,  4 Sep 2001 at 07:37:40 GMT -0500 (9/4/2001 7:37 PM GMT +0700
where you think I live) "Allie C Martin"=[ACM]typed the following :

SH>> If we feel that we have more flexible Mailer, better to do a
SH>> favour for others members. In these case, I completely agree with
SH>> Nick Andriash, please do standard/basic rule on public list : No
SH>> Real Name Reply, No Reply Counter, No Fancy QuoteStyle. I do hope
SH>> this can be default setting for TB!.

> For lists dedicated to TB! and it's use, I'm all for using features
> that TB! supports, even if it's non-standard in style.

I agree too, as Andriash mentioned about this ^_- (Hi Yuki, I follow
you).

> I  do agree that on other public lists such as PGPBasics, one should
> use the standard methods. (this is just my personal opinion).

>From  List  Administrator  POV,  standard  term  will  give  him  more
flexibility as needed.

Remember  when sometimes ago the "Real Name Part" not comes up on this
list  ?  I  set the list route to Smarthouse; the listserver only send
single  copy  to other Smarthouse on other ISP for further distibution
because  at that time my ISP having routing problem. If I have to keep
"Real  Name  Part"  intact,  I  must route more than 5 hundreds msg to
smarthouse for every posting, this is waste of bandwith.

> WRT the reply showing "<senders name> <list name>" in the To: header,
> I'm neutral. I however disabled it because when the auto-complete uses
> the list name after someone I wish to post to privately, I have to be
> hitting Ctrl+ way too much. Now, I'm at peace. :-) I can, for example,
> type 'Marck' in the To: field and *know* that it will never annoyingly
> auto-complete to "Marck on TBUDL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>", forcing
> me to hit CTRL+ to get the personal address I wanted in the first
> place.

Aha..never think about it before, thanks to inform us.

- Syafril -               mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Flying with The Bat! 1.53o
under Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2