Jon,

JL> For those who have made the shift, what are the biggest benefits you have
JL> noticed?

I switched finally just a few days ago because of problems with
Outlook 2002 receiving various attachment extensions, stripping LF's
in received messages, and adding LF's in sent messages.  TB leaves my
messages alone.

I find TB's filters and macro's to be much easier to use and for me
more powerful.

I like reducing to the tray icon.

I think TB is at least equal to or better than Outlook for speed and
handling my volume of mail (200-300 messages per day - 1.3 GB of
Outlook pst's)

TB is better for searching.

TB does not lock up on certain MIME certs the way Outlook did.

JL> What is the biggest downside you have found?

Not having my calendar.

Terry Fritts