At 09:38 am 09/01/02 +0000, Mike wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I would like to ask a question that could get my head chopped off
><grin> If one wanted to run TB! and Eudora simultaneously, how would
>one be able to reimport messages from TB! into Eudora?
>
>Thanks,
>Mike - putting on the tin hat.

You can take it back off :)

Unfortunately Eudora is very limited in its input formats (Outlook, Outlook
Express, Netscape) and none of these are supported by The Bat!

There have been occasional posts about bridging the gap by using Outlook
Express (export text files from TB!, then import text files to OE, then
import OE -> Eudora) but these methods are hideously clumsy.

The best solution if you use more than one email package is to use a
third-party utility called Mailbag Assistant, which handles conversion plus
a whole lot else. You pay a bit but, for USD30, you get a lot for what you pay.

http://www.fookes.com/mailbag/index.html

Alastair

This email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs SkyScan service. For
more information on a pro-active anti-virus service working around the clock, around
the globe visit http://www.messagelabs.com/