On 26-3-02 at 01:16, Nick Andriash kindly wrote:
> Hello Yuki Taga,

>> Maybe it is, but to me it just seems like a typical case of software
>> bloat and redundancy, albeit probably on a small scale here.

> That pretty much sums up my view on it as well, and you can add the
> SmartBat memo pad 'thingy' and calculator to that list as well. Sorry
> RITLabs but there are much more important enhancements needed.

Seconded. Better (multiple) search capacities for instance,
whithout one needing to learn RegEx. And why can't you still
add people on the cc line to the address book? Or: have
cross-accounts filters and cross-accounts address books. Or:
being able to queue specific mails to be sent at a specific
time. And: the ability to search through different groups in
the address book. Or: porting TB to Linux.

I love TB, but a known-inbox that reduces the real inbox to
an upbeat version of a spam mailbox is not my idea of an
improvement.

- K -

--

Inessential insanities get one in trouble with oneself.
Essential insanities get one in trouble with others. It's