Hey Tim,

My MUA believes you used The Bat! (v1.60h) Personal
to write the following on Friday, May 10, 2002 at 9:34:02 PM.

>>> I am having no luck looking around manually (not even sure what I
>>> would be looking for, but have been looking for "[EMAIL PROTECTED]").

MDP>> How are you with GREP? Or some kind of file search tool.

MDP>> Look for "BCC" in your ABD files and your CFG files at a raw
MDP>> level if you can. Context may show you what's going on there.

TM> That is what I was looking for (which files) - thanks, will check it
TM> out.

I checked all files in my TB folder, my TB/Mail folder, and
[EMAIL PROTECTED] folder.  No luck finding any BCC string
associated with a perl string...  A lot of the files are binary or at
least not ascii, so I am not sure the search was all that through.  I
used grep and TextPad to search.

Any other ideas? or am I back to searching the properties of a hundred
folders, etc.?

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
MUA = TB! v1.60h (www.RitLabs.com/The_Bat)