ON Sunday, May 12, 2002, 4:06:37 AM, you wrote:

TM> I also did a search in the address book tool for perl.org and found
TM> only the one entry.

As far as I can see you will only find address book entries that match
that email address. It wil not check any templates and that must be the
cause.

It is possible to have templates for address book groups. Since you had
now 2 email address that showed the same problem you should check the
group(s) in the address book. Are they both in the same group? Then check
that groups properties |right-click| properties| and check the reply
template there and maybe in some other groups.

Also keep in mind that one template can make a call for an Quick
Template that changes address.

Hope this helps.

 Gerard

Insert Cookie Here--> Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off.

 Using The Bat! v1.60i on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2