On Thursday, July 11, 2002, Sandro Perotti wrote in
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> As a matter of fact, I am using Outlook and intend to move to TB. The
> problem is that to replace Outlook I need not only an email program,
> but also a PIM, and would appreciate suggestions on a good, simple one
> (not Act! or similar).

Sandro,

Lotus Organizer. It's consistently rated number one around the world,
is incredibly powerful, and lets you use it at whatever level of
simplicity/complexity you want. Plus, the development of Lotus
products is fairly slow, which some people look at as bad but most
users consider to be good, because the product is generally ahead of
the pack anyway and their investment lasts. You can download a trial
version of Organizer 6.0 from somewhere on the Lotus site. Write back
if you're interested but can't find it.

--
JN