Dear readers from 'TB!udl List',

Many of us use different Mail accounts. Now I want to simplify all a
bit. Let's take one of my accounts at Yahoo.com (Y!a1 AND Y!a2). In
both accounts I set 'Forward' to an other - let's call it - 'collect'
Account.
The structure look now this way:

   collect account
   -------+-------

          +--- Inbox
          +--- Outbox
          +--- Sendmail
          +--- Y!a1
          | |
          | +--- Sub-Folder-1
          | +--- Sub-Folder-xx

          +--- Y!a2
          | |
          | +--- Sub-Folder-1
          | +--- Sub-Folder-xx

The Account Properties of the 'collect' Account has the Informations
to connect to the 'collect' Server.
When I Reply-To a posting that arrived under Y!a1 Account I want to
send it also under this Name. Further account Y!a1 (and Y!a2) have
each a S/MIME certificate.

I've tried to send an eMail under the Name of Y!a1. But the 'collect'
Server wont let it through.

Here my two questions:
   - How are you handling/organizing your two Account in the 'collect'
     account?
   - How must the 'collect' account be set up to handle both (or
     later more) account?
   - Where do I store the Certificate for each of the accounts (e.g.
     Y!a1, Y!a2, ...)

Please Note: the Name of the 'collect' Account should never be show -
also not in the Header.

Thanks for your help and enjoy the nice day :-)

--
best regards

Eddie