Good evening Thomas,

It was foretold that on 30-7-2002 @ 22:00:01 GMT+0700 (which was
17:00:01 where I live) Thomas F. wrote and spread these wise comments
on "Working with a Collect Account":

<snipped a bit>
TF> www.myrealbox.com (currently down due to hardware improvement; should
TF> be up in a day or so).

You  do  not  wat to use myrealbox if you have a yahoo account and are
suscribed  to  the  Groups  mailing lists: this is an excerpt of their
(myrealbox) FAQ:

Q:I  am  on a Yahoo! Groups mailing list and have stopped receiving my
mail. What's wrong?

A:The  Yahoo!  Groups  mailing  lists have been a major source of spam
over  the  last couple years and have been getting worse and worse. We
have  tried to work with them many times but they have done nothing to
prevent  the spam. We are sorry to tell you that because of this we no
longer accept any mail from Yahoo! Groups.

 Luc                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]